This t-shirt was designed to inspire us to LIVE out LOVE every day. Any kind and loving act, big or small can change someone's day.
Designed by and made for TRUE ETHIC.
Our t-shirts are made by women who were once trapped in India's sex trade. Each t-shirt made is giving new hope and life to one of our sisters in India.
A fitted, feminine, and cozy T-shirt. See sizing image.
- Manufactured under fair trade conditions
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric
- Three colors to choose from
- Cotton dyed using an eco-friendly process
- Printed in St.Paul, MN, USA
10% Donated to Freedom Firm in India
Sex trafficking in India is a very serious issue. Here are some heartbreaking statistics:
- In India, an estimated 1 Million children are in prostitution
- The median age of entry into prostitution is 11, with girls 10-12 in highest demand
- 78% of trafficked victims are from West Bengal
- 90% of Indian sex workers’ daughters will fall into the profession.
Due to massive amounts of poverty and the treatment of women and girls as commodities, trafficking occurs on a daily basis and supports a large and well organized illegal economy.